RE: WG 19v2000 Source for neons

From: Jim Crismale <jimc_at_arcaderehab.com>
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 13:47:26 EDT

Hi Jim,

The bezel I offered was the cabaret version. I had to make my own since I
couldn't get my hands on an original. It ain't perfect, but it's fairly
close. If you need one, just send me your address. I need to make one for
someone else, so you have good timing.

No cash needed, I enjoy the karma.

Best,

Jim