Re: FS: ZVG's are back in stock and on sale.

From: <vernimark\_at_libero\.it>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 10:17:52 EDT

I've a couple of b/w hantarex vector monitors.
THe first is inside this cocktail:
http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=358
The second is waiting for a restoration (transformer is missing).
More information here:
http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/monitor/mon_vb_mtrv.pdf

Anyway I've an hantarex prototype colur vector monitor in my multivector cab:
http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/specials/multivector/index.htm
It was in a Tempest cab (the tube was burned, so I could read the game name on it)
Now needs to be repaired but I can't find any document about it.

vernimark