RE: Re[4]: black widow pcb problem no play no picture clock working

From: Danny Pearson <dannypearson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 12:59:30 EDT

Hi Alex, you're memory is getting bad :) The BW boardset is essentially a
Gravitar set - No AM2901's in sight. I'd suggest swapping in another
working AVG (the 40 pin chip). Also Pokeys can cause funning things to
happen on data lines so you could try removing them. IIRC the board will
run without them in, just no sound or controls...

Cheers,

DanP