ZVG questions

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 19:06:01 EDT

After several years, I'm finally attempting to get my ZVG running.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a DOS compatible sound card to run with DVMAME?

Also, is there a good archive for the ROM images for just the vector games when running DVMAME 0.96? I've tried a few of my older ROM images and they are either incomplete according to MAME or corrupt. (Would any kind soul send me a zip file perhaps?) I did some googling but finding a complete Eliminator 2-player set has been tough. (cpu_u25.969 and s-c.u39 missing)

The ZVG itself is working great and displaying on my WG6100 just fine. The VM_MENU program works great, too. I have it running in my Black Widow cabinet and I think the output of the ZVG running BW looks better than my BW board itself.

Thanks.

Werner Sharp