RE: ZVG questions

From: Fisher, Matthew <MFISHER_at_atg.state.in.us>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 13:37:44 EDT

You could also try here for info on cards and drivers. I believe I'm using a Soundblaster PCI 16.

http://easymamecab.mameworld.net/html/snddosdr.htm

As for roms, I still have an old complete set (for dvmame .71) but have updated a number of roms to work with, I think, mame32 .88 on another computer. If you want, I can check to see if they still all work with dvmame .96. I downloaded .96 mainly so I could play QB-3 (great game, IMO) and because of the newly added sample support for several games, but my machine still boots into VM_MENU linked to .71 at this point.

Thanks again for a great product, Zonn!