WTTF : Battlezone mini parts & Asteroids mini & SW cockpit CP

From: Ed Henciak <ehenciak_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 14:47:39 EDT

Hi all,

   I am on the lookout for the following since space in my garage is at a
minimum.

   I have a nice Battlezone upright and I am trying to piece together a mini
thanks to "Amplifone Mike". I need a monitor, control panel, and monitor
glass/cardboard bezel.

   I also have a nice Asteroids upright & am looking to trade for a nice,
complete mini.

   If anyone can help, please private-message me. Some stuff I have to
trade are the mentioned uprights, very nice pair of Space Duel cocktail
panels, SD cocktail wiring harness, a nice Tac Scan control panel, and many
other parts.

   I am also looking for a Star Wars cockpit control panel (no yoke . just
panel). After 6 years, my cockpit is FINALLY up and running . 25" vectors
are sooooo soothing to the eyes :-)!

Thanks!

Ed

PS I prefer trades . however, if you are looking for cash, let me know of
the price.