RE: Battlezone Cabaret Monitor Bezel

From: A Maclean <amremote_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 09:16:06 EDT

Hi Colin

I've made a start on these recently as I have 4 BZ minis to restore/sell. I
havent decided how I will ship these to other folks, but seeing as it will
be a limited run and everybody will want it for a dollar, I will probably do
a high quality print in 2 sections on thin card or thick paper and ship flat
leaving the restorer to cut out and apply.

Arch