RE: Battlezone Cabaret Monitor Bezel

From: COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 09:42:54 EDT

That sounds like a good plan......

Picked the machine up yesterday, although battered and missing the main board, Bezel, Top glass retaining bracket and the red strip of lighting gel, I hope to get her up and running soon :-)

My Control Panel looks quite tidy for its age apart from a couple of marks, if you are looking at doing CPO's and Marquees etc that would be good too.

I've read some posts about repairing the Wood Grain effect on the sides, did anybody decide on what was the best material / brand / supplier to use ?

I will have a look at sorting out working game boards soon.... Was it PM who repaired these ?

Regards, Colin

A Maclean <amremote@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Colin

I've made a start on these recently as I have 4 BZ minis to restore/sell. I
havent decided how I will ship these to other folks, but seeing as it will
be a limited run and everybody will want it for a dollar, I will probably do
a high quality print in 2 sections on thin card or thick paper and ship flat
leaving the restorer to cut out and apply.

Arch