Re: Gravitar Weird Start up / hi score save

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 13:56:37 EDT

Yeah, Im not sure what happens with that doubler circuit as the caps dry
out. There may be noise on the supply or something that you can't see
with a VOM and may need to look at it on a scope maybe. But, as Peter
said, the simplicity of just changing the caps is probabaly your best
option. I definitely have fixed high score problems by replacing those
caps in the past as well.