Re: Red Baron issues

From: utahtaper <utahtaper_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 21:58:53 EDT

The monitor was a working monitor from my Asteroids. I took it out to test
in the RB and it smoked the two trannys as soon as I turned it on. I
replaced them and got it back up an running in my Asteroids again but now I
am afraid to test it in my RB again. Could there be something wrong with the
power brick that would affect the monitor? Maybe Big Blue?