R: ZVG help

From: vernimark <vernimark_at_libero.it>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 20:15:26 EDT

I used both dvmame71 and dvmame96. I plugged a spinner and a tracknball
through ps/2 port and a keyboard switch. It seems to work fine for all games
at the moment, except for the joystik: on gameport I plugged star wars yoke
and during the gameplay the cursos move to the bottom left corner... A DMA
problem? dmame71 and dmame96 don't have this problem

Some Pictures...
www.vernimark.com/temp/vmame
I'm waiting for a new CPO, a sort of asteroids CPO modified to include space
for spinner and joysticks