Another G05 issue

From: utahtaper <utahtaper_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 11:29:33 EST

I have a G05 deflection that runs but you can only see the shots fired from the ships. It's as though the brightness is not up enough but it's up all the way. The board has been capped and the pots replaced. Any idea where to start poking around?
Thanks for all the help!
Jason

To your problem Phil, I would definitely try replacing the big blue if you aren't able to test it. That cap will make your game do wierd things if it has AC ripple across it.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.