Re: Another G05 issue

From: The Tower Family <tower_at_gis.net>
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 12:46:44 EST

If you can't vouch for that big blue, just replace it no matter what. Even
if it is not the problem today, it will be later, since that AC ripple will
shorten the life of the components on the game PCB and probably the AR board
too. Some things should just be done as soon as you get a game even if it
doesn't look like a problem at the time. I consider that as basic as
replacing the power cord when the ground prong is chopped off.

Chad