Re: Wintrons gone!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 01:31:56 EST

I dunno, my vector HV hack is still running after over ten
years...(using a standard raster monitor's HV section in place of the
failed flyback). Cost me all of nothing - it was an old Wells Gardner
monitor with other problems but had good HV.

It is ugly though...a chassis screwed to the inside of the cabinet,
plus the raster yoke (to load the chassis correctly), and some wires
wandering around. Pity I don't have a picture of it for your
amusement - perhaps if the game ever comes back for service.

John :-#)#