Re: Free Wintron Innards

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 01:04:49 EST

Well, I just found the core and it still has quite a few windings on it
so Im not sure where I was unwinding. Either way, Dave G. has spoken for
the PCB (and core) so Im sending it off to him in hopes that he can do
something with it...

Hey Dave... what about those replacement HV 'Units'... what is the
status on those? I need something as my Alpha 1 is currently down :-(

Need a 'tester'?