Re: Free Wintron Innards

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 01:00:17 EST

well, I actually *did* count turns and I got about 20-30% of the way
down the HV winding and just gave up as I was at something huge like
2000 turns or something and had a long way to go. The truly sad part is
that I actualy had the primary, heater and B+ turns documented with 1"
pieces of the wires taped to the paper (since I couldn't really tell
what guage the wires were besides 'teeny tiny') and had some sort of
running tally of the hv windings I did per sit down session of
unwinding, even tho I wasn't done. But alas, I can't find the paper or
the remainder of the transformer now. It's here somewhere tho.