Re: WINTRONS

From: simon hanlon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 15:40:14 EST

Yeah I just had this from Connie
Dear Simon,

I am glad to hear that you want to purchase the Atari units, however, the
Winter Special that was shown on our website was to have been removed after
the holidays and our computer person here was working on removing it when
persons went into the website earlier today. We can not extend that discount
on these units because of being a last-time buy. I apologize for the
inconvenience. As for free shipping, that applied only to internet orders
but our shipping is set up for the US only. You will need to either phone in
or fax your order to us with credit card number, expiration date and
security code on back of card.

I again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Connie Copenhaver