RE: Re[4]: WINTRONS

From: Ed Henciak <ehenciak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 15:49:24 EST

That's odd...I bought one of the first Arcadeshop HV units from Steve at an
auction in Winston Salem. It is currently running fine in a Star Wars
upright I traded that is using an Amplifone setup. Monitor looked rock
solid and there seemed to be nothing crazy going on.

What were the reported problems with the Arcadeshop solution?