Re: Re[4]: WINTRONS

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 15:48:12 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2006 3:43:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Jeff_Hendrix@maxtor.com writes:

I have 2 arcadeshop replacement HV units in amplifone machines (star
wars and quantum) and they have been working fine for a couple of years.

I am still close to having the new updated Amplifone HVU boards ready. I
got the harnesses partially made and am working on getting the u-shaped
heatsink made. I got one proto working with an original harness, but the 2 that I
made with new harnesses blew the fuse and smoked a resistor. I am recruiting
some help to get me on track. I may have to get somebody here if the 1st
person doesn't work out. Anybody? Bueller?

Thanks

Dave

+++++Ask me about Retrocade 30-in-1 MultiPac kits for Midway Pac Man and Ms
Pac Man boards and same kit already attached to a new JAMMA PCB. Also we now
have purchased the rights to WG6100 (Tempest, etc) new deflection boards and
HVU boards. Also HVU boards for Amplifone (Star Wars). These are version 2
with no extra wiring or mods necessary. Ask about Star Wars overlays and new
cabinets for Midway cocktail, upright, mini, Dragon's Lair, Williams, Golden
Tee Fore, and Ultra-MAME++++