Recent find: Hyperspace - European Asteroids UR Clone

From: <andi_kraemer_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 17:49:00 EST

Just found some days ago (unfortunately not by me): Another Asteroids Clone UR Cabinet named "Hyperspace".
I have just seen some pictures as of now and couldn't take a look by myself.
The manufacturer is unknown, but maybe from Italy, as a sticker on the PCB connector says "Attenzione" (Attention). The cab is an Upright with some colorful sideart. The monitor is an italian built Hantarex. The PCB layout is the same as the original from Atari, it has printed "Hyperspace" on it; the test connector for the CAT BOX is missing, however.

Link is: http://www.andysarcade.de/hyperspace.html

-Andreas
www.andysarcade.de