Re: Tempest vector jitter.

From: Mendel Pearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 14:56:01 EST

Can you take a little movie of the effect with your digicam? It is hard to
imagine what you actually see so I'm not sure what to tell you to check...

But my guess is that is is a digital proglem, probably in the DAC's or
Vector counters... But I would really have to see what it's doing to make
sure. An anlog problem should look quite unrelated of what's exactly drawn,
and occur on multiple, random, (parts of) vectors. Vectors will look noisy
or warped.

Cheers,

Mendel