Re: B/W HV Diode Replacement Question?

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 22:18:46 EST

Tom, hate to say it like this, but the AS diagram is right on the money.
Just pull apart the linkage and install the new part like the old one was
installed. Some HV jelly wouldn't hurt.

Dave

+++++Ask me about Retrocade 30-in-1 MultiPac kits for Midway Pac Man and Ms
Pac Man boards and same kit already attached to a new JAMMA PCB. Also we now
have purchased the rights to WG6100 (Tempest, etc) new deflection boards and
HVU boards. Also HVU boards for Amplifone (Star Wars). These are version 2
with no extra wiring or mods necessary. Ask about Star Wars overlays and new
cabinets for Midway cocktail, upright, mini, Dragon's Lair, Williams, Golden
Tee Fore, and Ultra-MAME++++