Re: 6100 HV transformer in an Amplifone HV PCB

From: simon hanlon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 17:45:32 EST

Here you go, a very rough idea of how to mod the HV board, It was very easy
to do. I am amazed it has not been done before now given the silly cost of
the Wintron. I chucked this together in a couple of hours just to see if it
would run. I will make the mod a lot neater now I know it works. Next thing
on the list is to try a few different transformers and find an available
Cheap! alternative.

http://amplifone-wg6100.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

You may want to run the HV board on the bench first, just make sure that
anode cap is well clear! ;)