Space Duel monitor glass? Anyone?

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 00:13:19 EST

*sigh*

My Space Duel at Ground Kontrol had a spontaneous "safety glass activation"
a couple nights ago. :-(

(We had rearranged games a week ago and I think Space Duel's cabinet was a
little 'torqued' with sitting on a uneven section of floor... All of the
sudden a couple nights ago there was a "blam!"... Nobody was in the arcade
at the moment, but it was tracked down to Space Duel's monitor glass.
Totally spider-webbed. We lucked out that it didn't collapse though! We
managed to get packing tape applied all over the front face, open the
control panel, and actually lift it out of the cabinet pretty much all in
one piece. Made cleanup a lot easier!)

We're going to replace it with some smoked plexiglass for the arcade for
now, but I'd like to buy an original glass if anyone has a spare or a junked
cabinet you want to part out.

Toss me an email with your price... info@multigame.com

Thanks!
-Clay