Curse of Clay Cowgill - Chronical of Carnage

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomputers.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 12:36:59 EST

The summer of 1994 I remember stripping two water logged Space Duels in
an alley behind an op's warehouse. Jump forward to March of 2006 where
someone on vectorlist needs a Space Duel glass. Of course, I lay out
the two *best* pieces of glass on a table for comparison. I went to
shimmy between the Tempest and the table you see in the picture,
accidentally bump one glass into the edge of the other and...

  http://tewalt.com/claycurse/ClayCurse%20004.jpg
  http://tewalt.com/claycurse/ClayCurse%20005.jpg
  http://tewalt.com/claycurse/ClayCurse%20006.jpg
  http://tewalt.com/claycurse/ClayCurse%20007.jpg
  http://tewalt.com/claycurse/ClayCurse%20008.jpg
  http://tewalt.com/claycurse/ClayCurse%20009.jpg
  http://tewalt.com/claycurse/ClayCurse%20010.jpg

..."BLAM" as Clay writes below, is quite an apt description of the
sound. In my case however, the glass exploded everywhere.

Oh well, at least I finally have something to post to the vectorlist.

Tim