Re: Curse of Clay Cowgill - Chronical of Carnage

From: Travis Shire <boardjunkie_at_techie.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 10:28:33 EST

I had this happen when I was preparing to convert a Rampage type Midway cabinet (probably into a SF2 or MK) many years ago. I opened the ctrl panel, pulled the glass out, took a couple steps to set it down and the damn thing exploded in by hands with a loud *pop*. Shattered into a bazillion tiny chunks and scared the dogshit outta me. Luckily none got into my eyes.

The op I was working for at the time didn't believe me and to this day would probably tell you I shuffled it vertically on the warehouse floor.