Re: Curse of Clay Cowgill - Chronical of Carnage

From: Kemmer Evans <skanknride_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 14:32:08 EST

I once had two arcade fall out of the back of a Truck going around a corner.
  Both cabinets broke into pieces. I was shocked to find the glass to one
of them laying in the bottom of the game unbroken. I was even more shocked
to find the glass from the other game laying on the sidewalk 20 feet away,
also unbroken.