Re: Curse of Clay Cowgill - Chronical of Carnage

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 12:15:22 EST

Tempered glass...

Well, way back in the late 60's (when I was a teenager) I was working
on my old FIAT 125 and had pulled the rear window out. I left it
sitting across the seat cushions for a month or so. One night, while
working in the basement, I heard a "whump!". The glass had shattered
just sitting there. It was only supported by the ends and I guess
that was too much stress over a period of time.

Other glass has failed us while being pulled from the game (once in
25 years) and that is all. I put carpet/towel on the floor when I am
at a customers house and the floor is cement or similar hardness.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com