Re: screwy Asteroids problem (running in Asteroids Deluxe cabinet)

From: Tony Roussos <troussos_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 19:36:23 EDT

Hello Tom,

I am a newcomer to Vectorlist and an audio/RF technician of 19 years. My
personal cabaret Asteroids Deluxe has failed. Without a doubt, the HV
transformer in the WG 19v2000 is arced internally beyond my abilities to
repair. I've tried to locate new, used, and any company capable of
rebuilding/rewinding my transformer without success.

Is there a repair solution for such a problem? The rest of my machine is in
top working order. It has sentimental value in my family and with myself..
Your help is most appreciated.

Thank you.
Tony