Re: B&W HV (was: screwy Asteroids problem (running in Asteroids Deluxe cabinet))

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 10:38:39 EDT

Hi Tony,

Either someone on this list can offer you a used UV unit for the 15V2000
in your cabaret, or you can grab one off eBay. Unfortunately, there are
no *new* replacements for the B&W HV transformer.

Unless someone wants to front about $10K for a run of them. Mark Shostak
has already received a quote and minimum order requirements are the
killer. I'm sure Mark would like to elaborate :)

(and for those thinking a raster hack would work, think again)

tm