Re: B&W HV (was: screwy Asteroids problem (running in Asteroids Deluxe cabinet))

From: Tony Roussos <troussos_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 21:37:44 EDT

Tom,

Who offered the quote?

Is it a company that currently makes flybacks? The secondary is so thin, the
tension maintenance needed for the winding process is problematic. At least
that's what I'm told by a transformer manufacturer in Texas.

I'm sure there's a couple hundred vector units in the world that would
justify a reman run for $150.00 a piece! That would justify the up front
cost of $10k plus a profit. (or not and that's why no one has attempted to
reman.)

Thanks for the reply.
Tony

PS I meant to write I have a console WG 19v2000