Re: B&W HV (was: screwy Asteroids problem (running in Asteroids Deluxe cabinet))

From: Scott Ho <synthplayer88_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 05:07:58 EDT

Hello friends,
Does any know where I can score some deflection coil for the CRT??
I got a bare 19VLUP22 (color vector) CRT as usual without realizing how deep
of a hole I got myself into, so I am determined to make this work since I
just can't bare for the CRT sitting in the garage collecting dust....

I was thinking of parting my 20inch computer monitor(picked up off the
street) and just use the PSU and short out the connection of the y
deflection coil to the PSU, does anyone know what is the appropriate voltage
for the 19VLUP22 anode???

I am a total newbie to monitor/high voltage tubes except messed around with
250V tube pre amps in my spare time, so any advise would be greatly
appreciated before I go and do something really stupid and fatal....

Thank guys.
Scott