Re: WG 6100 replacement deflection jitters

From: Jarrod Johnson <zzarcade_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 17:59:14 EDT

why do people keep buying these replacement boards, they sound
  like they are junk, i have heard nothing but bad things about them.

Chris Loggans <cloggans@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I was recently asked to work on a WG K6100 monitor
that has the replacement deflection board from Arcade
Shop installed. The monitor works fine but the
vectors are very shakey. I remember that there was a
fix for this, but I can't seem to locate the
instructions. Steve at Arcade Shop couldn't find them
either, but he did send the parts kit (consisting of 2
diodes and 2 caps) that needs to be installed. Does
anyone know where these 4 parts go?

Thanks,
-Chris