Re: Tempest problems

From: Mark Shostak <xx.vl_at_cinelabs.com>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 19:19:43 EDT

Tony,
I just happened to be in the garage and was reminded of your post.
You might want to check what xformers you have. I looked behind a 19V2000
and the FBT doesn't look anything like the 6100 FBT. The 6100 is
potted with integrated rectifiers and the 19V2000 is rubberized with
an external diode. Something doesn't add up.
-Mark