RE: Tempest encoder bearings still available from Roy?

From: Bob Langelius <bob_at_miltonmerl.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 09:59:21 EDT

Chris,
Brewer's? Feinsod's? - you must be in Mamaroneck. I have not been to brewers
in 15 years. Hope it is still as great as it was then.

How about these snap in bearings in the MSC catalog? A tad pricey though. I
don't know what he exact dimensions are.

http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNPDFF?PMPAGE=3800&PMCTLG=00&PMS0NO=0000024312
9

Also if you search around I bet you could find a flanged bronze bushing that
would work.

Bob