Re: WG 6100 replacement deflection jitters

From: <utahtaper_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 19:08:06 EDT

I bought one of the replacement deflection boards. Installed it and had the shakes. Emailed AS and they sent the kit and I installed it and still had the shakes. They then admitted that there was a small percent of the boards that had this issue that was unexplainable and random. I was surprised they even admitted to that. I had this whole idea to build a new monitor using a new Rell tube and whole new chassis but ended up using the original chassis.

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans@yahoo.com>