Re: Quantum hi score & operator settings save weirdness

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 18:53:21 EDT

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Joseph Magiera wrote:

> I found it really strange though that his board would save the operator
> setting changes, but not the high scores. Which leads to my questions:

It may be something in the replacement chips. Clay and I were running this
down on a SW/ESB multigame (slowly on both our parts). Eventually he traced
it to a batch of the high score chips ( I think it's the same X2212) that
must be slightly out of spec. He posted about this in rgvac somewhat
recently, if he's still reading maybe he can elucidate.