Re: ZVG (Zektor Card) Owners, DOS OS Question

From: matt <galaga_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 02:20:54 EDT

im runing dos 6.22 on a 300mb Harddrive with 32mb ram(32 is to small games
loadup slower but 64 it ran fine and fast) witch is funny cause my install
is only 50mb

autoexec.bat
@ECHO OFF
SmartDrv

SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 T2
lh c:\Snd\ViaFmTsr.com "via onbord sound ac97"

 PATH C:\;C:\DOS;c:\mouse

del *.chk
set ZVGPORT=P378 I7 D3 M4

scandisk /autofix /all /nosummary