Re: Recommendations for ZVG Control Panel

From: Louis Srianomai <louisurfer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 14:14:13 EDT

What kind of cab are you using? I think a lot of folks are using space duels
(cab and CP), as it has 2 player controls, and *just* enough space to stick a
tempest spinner in between.

Otherwise if I'm reading your Q wrong, most MAME CP's are custom unless you're
using a X-arcade brand or something pre-fabbed like that.

L.