Re: Recommendations for ZVG Control Panel

From: Matthew Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 15:40:59 EDT

I'm actually building a special mini-style cabinet for testing boards and
monitors, but also to play mame. I'll post pictures of it when I'm done.

I was thinking something pre-fabbed, but maybe it would be easier to just
build my own control panel. Is there a good website that has instructions
on how to make a mame control panel?

I'll probably just want a spinner, a bunch of buttons and maybe a joystick
all wired into a joystick port or maybe a PS2 port?

Matt