R: Battlezone Strangeness

From: vernimark <vernimark_at_libero.it>
Date: Sat Jun 03 2006 - 18:57:01 EDT

Hi Gregory,
If you have a "L" or "H" problem it could be the cable between the two
boards, so it is not so strange that "suffling" :-) it you solved the
problem.

A single tone?
On my opinion it can be (sorted by importance)
1) POWER problem (check the voltage and play with it. A little bit more than
5V at first, a little bit less than 5V then)
2) RAM problem
3) try changing the 6502A CPU (last year I had a similar problem and it was
a faulty CPU)