Repro Major Havoc Roller Controllers Available Again

From: <jmarous_at_woh.rr.com>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 11:47:55 EDT

Hello All,

            David Adams has made another run of the reproduction
roller controllers for dedicated Major Havoc machines. I have one of
his new models and he did a fantastic job! He really went all-out on
materials and manufacturing; this is a first class repro. One of the
biggest improvements over the run that Mark D. did a few years ago is
that the roller is now translucent as it should be. He’s including
the light and all the hardware needed to install.

I have pics if someone would like to host them…..

If you’re interested in one, email David directly at daviea@comcast.net

James