Re: Motorola 7696 source or cross?

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 22:08:07 EDT

Hi Chris,

Did you check my Motorola X-reference page on Flippers.com?

http://www.flippers.com/transist.html

Check the schematic for another number for the 7696. Well, I can see
it isn't likely to be there, but at least there is a reference for
the smaller transistors used in the Motorola monitors...

If it IS the HOT, then almost any HOT should work. Whatever you use
for the Electrohome HOT is fine I would think.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com