Re: slightly OT, opinions on selling game with red Amplifone

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 17:24:07 EDT

Joe, I would simply write something up to go with the game and explain
to him he's
buying it as it, as he sees it, and no warranty is included. That has
worked for me,
and I did repair one PCB, but it was by my choice and not out of
obligation or
guilt. If he agrees to all of those going in, then you should have a
clear conscience.

BTW, I had a working red, until I fired it putting two transistors in
backwards!

Scott C.