Re: Space Duel keeps blowing AVG chips

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 08:09:52 EDT

My SD was doing the same thing. I put one of Clay's replacement AVG
boards in and it has been rock solid for 5 years now. I do believe it
was a power problem. Clay's board has the overvoltage circuit on it so
it shouldn't blow as easy. I would rebuild the ARII and do the Big Blue
before trying another.

-Al-