Re: Tech WG6100

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 16:26:18 EDT

At 11:24 AM -0600 8/28/06, Jeff Hendrix wrote:
>Rev 2 is the surface mount version (been in production since 2001).
>There have only been a couple of reported LV2000 failures (usually due
>to parts being knocked loose during shipping).
>I replace all broken/non-working LV2000s for free.

I highly recommend this kit for any Tempest or other colour XY game
that uses that monitor. We install it automatically in EVERY game we
sell - just to reduce warranty service calls if nothing else!

I also do the ground upgrades, etc. that are required on various XY
games (Sega for example) due to a great reluctance to generate
repairs, we are typically four to six months behind and don't want
any more repeat repairs if possible.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com