Re: Arghhhhhhhhhh!

From: simon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 17:16:03 EDT

Talking of stupid things, reminds me of the time I asked my brother, who was
4 at the time to hold 2 lots of wires together, one lot was connected to
mains 240v and the other to an old record player motor I had used to make a
fan with. As you can imagine he didn't like it much when I hit the switch!
luckily for him he was wearing Wellington boots..actually they were the
Wellington boots of his Paddington bear....that's how small he was. My Dad
was not impressed