Re: OT - TTL Circuit: Pullup vs Supply

From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 20:44:10 EDT

Jess,

I can't imagine an application where it would make much difference,
especially with pull-ups. If they were pull-downs, then you might need
slightly more power without resistors - at least with vanilla TTL. With
CMOS, it makes no difference. Which exact logic family are you using?
(I assume it's not "original TTL")

Thanks,
-Frank