Re: OT - TTL Circuit: Pullup vs Supply

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 17:16:33 EDT

Hmmmm, sounds like there are arguments both ways... go figure. I like
the rationale of the 1K resistor tho that Zonn and Rodger gave. If I can
route the traces, I will go with the resistor, if the routing gods don't
agree with me, then I will tie them to +5V then. :-) Maybe I will be
swank and use a 470 Ohm. :-)