RE: Still having eprom troubles

From: Cameron Rector <crector_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun Oct 01 2006 - 10:36:36 EDT

I think that I have the correct settings. Just for grins; I selected 2732a and the programmer will not program the TMS2532a with this selected. I guess the programmer is smart that way.
  It was worth the try, thanks.

"Joseph J. Welser" <jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Are you SURE that you are using the correct setting? Like I said earlier, I believe that TI made 2 different flavors of 2532s – “Regular” 2532s and TMS2532s (which are really pin compatible with 2732s.) The MSB of the address could well have been one of the pins swapped between the two versions.